5 Awesome Things: Chris & Kirsten’s Wedding
1. Every now and then I get to tag along with other photographers and assist them in capturing a wedding. This time I got to work with the talented Melissa Ferrara of Iron & Honey.
2. The groom and groomsmen were dressed in classic black tuxedos. Such a crisp, clean look — and everyone always looks great in them!
3. The entire celebration took place in one of my favorite places on Earth: downtown Chicago. The reception was at River Roast (amazing food!) which was the perfect spot to party after taking portraits on the famous Riverwalk.
4. The band — there’s just something so special about live music.
5. The groom’s mom sang with the band!