Lake Lawn Resort | Bryan + Jenna | Wisconsin Wedding Photographer
Bryan’s and Jenna’s wedding was my first visit to the Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan, Wisconsin. The resort sits upon Lake Delavan and has a plethora of amenities. This place is perfect for any couple seeking a venue that is classic yet rustic. When Katie Brsan asked that I be the second photographer this wedding for her, I was so excited. Not only is breathtaking — the details picked by the bride and groom brought everything together for their big day. It was a chilly day, but the bride, groom, and the wedding party soldiered through it with smiles on their faces which could only mean one this — this couple is loved!
Here are five of my favorite things about this wedding:
- It was so adorable how nervous Bryan was before the first look. I assured him that as soon as he saw his bride for the first time, those feelings would disappear. Sure enough, after the first look he was fine!
- Lake Delavan made for a stunning backdrop for both portraits and the ceremony. It was even more perfect when the sun peeked out for a few minutes!
- Not only was there cake — they had a dessert bar that was out of this world! Everything from Hershey kisses, to chocolate chip cookies, to eclairs. And how could I nearly forget the five different kinds of cupcakes?
- The florals were absolutely divine! I don’t know which I loved about Jenna’s bouquet the most, the brilliant pops of color or the addition of succulents. Even the cake had the elegant red and pink roses cascading down each of the three tiers and as a topper.
- Those bridesmaid dresses, tho! Such a magnificent red color, super flattering on each of the bridesmaids AND they had pockets! What more could you want?
Venue | Lake Lawn Resort
Photos | Emily-Melissa Photography